- The Blackhawks, the Stanley Cup Hangover, and the discouraging lack of knuckle-pucks.
- The Bulls, Joakim Noah's "falling goose" kung fu style, and the value of depth.
- The Cubs, their convention, and their cloudy long term goals.
- The Bears, their 2010 season, and the obligatory Jay Cutler injury discussion.
- The White Sox, the Dunn deal, and their 2011 hopes.
The astute listener will also hear: Discussions of eating certain Wisconsin buildings, a musical intro featuring the Cubs management strategy, and plenty of accidental noises as we bumped the table upon which the mic sat.