- give an earnest assessment of current state of the Chicago Cubs,
- offer research investigating the Great Chicago Curse,
- reassess the Cubs long term plan, and compare it to the processes of the Yankees, Twins, and Oakland Athletics,
- introduce a few advanced statistics useful in improving a baseball fan's experience,
- and investigate the psychological, somewhat self-loathing, process of being a Cubs fan.
Currently, we are still exploring the idea of bringing in more writers for guest articles. Any interested writers or bloggers should contact me.